Rewarding yourself with a vacation or a tour every now and then wouldn’t be a crime, just pack your bags and go see the world. Don’t have a destination in mind? We highly recommend a Tulum tour, Tulum was the site of a historical pre-Columbian Maya city; this is itself states how historical the place it. The ruins are located an estimated 12 meters from the high cliffs situated in the east coast of the Yucatan Peninsula. As you’re booking the Tulum tour, you may be wondering about the available activities aside from the usual sightseeing.
- Hidden Worlds Cenotes Parks – featuring special jungle adventures for every visitor and tourist, Hidden Worlds is located on the widest system of underwater caverns and caves. Hidden Worlds is home to various cenotes in the Yucatan Peninsula.
- Tulum Sports Festival – this fantastic sports event is held annually at Tulum beach and it’s an open registration for all. There’s sports alongside fun with paddle boards, kite boarding, beach volleyball, kayaks, live music and more. Enjoy an exceptional weekend with amazing activities at the beach.
- Scuba Diving at Calypso Dive Center – certified by PADI, this expert family size dive center is incredibly enthusiastic with thorough knowledge of the available cenotes; choose from offered services like reef diving, cenote driving, snorkeling tours and other PADI courses. Take note, you can also manage your own tour right of the bat if you prefer.
- Snorkeling – the reefs are huge and teeming with fish and other underwater creatures. You’ll easily see a lot of available guided snorkeling tours; though the prices may be different, a tour usually lasts two hours.
- Maya Spa – a tour wouldn’t be complete without a trip to the Mayan Spa, Tulum is after all basically where Mayans lived decades ago.